Content Marketing Intern (m/f/x) - French Market - Berlin
At Natural Mojo, we believe that good nutrition is the foundation for happy and healthy living. We also believe that nature offers incredibly powerful and healthy ingredients. That’s why we have developed 100% natural super-food powders.
Our superfood products are already very successful in Germany, France, Italy and Poland. We still have many exciting products in our pipeline and are planning on opening new international markets.
Currently, we are looking for a motivated Content Marketing Intern (m/f/x) to support our French team and help us develop our market share in France.
We believe in hiring talented people and giving them freedom, autonomy and responsibility they need to achieve their full potential.
You will be:
- Contributing to the market presence in France and to the development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Managing Natural Mojo France’s social media campaigns
- Managing the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on these platforms
- Creating events, contests, and marketing promotions to keep customers engaged and expand the community
- Analyzing the community’s behavior and segmentation in order to improve the content and targeting of social media actions
- Broadening our social reach by monitoring the general media landscape and identifying moments, relevant to our brands, where we can authentically participate and add value to the conversation
- Continuously employing “best practices” by monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Degree in business studies with focus on marketing or a related field, and/or professional experience in startups, especially in community management
- Autonomous, polyvalent, you have a strong ability to adapt to the constraints and fast-paced environment of a startup.
- You are curious, open-minded and have a real thirst for learning
- You are very organized, disciplined and rigorous
- You have a hands-on mentality, you like to take initiatives and suggest ideas. You are also reactive and able to make decisions
- Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
- Excellent mastery of Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and ideally more social media platforms
- Interest in health and lifestyle related subjects and latest trends in the French social networks
- Good working knowledge of Pack Office (Excel, Word…)
- You are available from April 2019 for 3-6 months
- Paid Internship
- Ownership of tasks and diverse challenges with personal mentoring
- Dynamic flair in Berlin’s startup center
- Motivated team with flat hierarchies, team events, happy hour etc.
- The opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing company: you will see the immediate impact of your own job!
- Hiring opportunities after the internship